Another edition of Musica Pagani is in archives. Thank you to all who listened live and to those who are listening in archives. RevKess enjoys music and enjoys sharing that music with people. Musica Pagani brings a wide selection of music to the listener from the New Age and Pagan music genres.
This edition featured music from Fiona Joy Hawkins, Al Conti, Brian Henke, Meg Bowles, Mama Gina, Frenchy and the Punk, Blackmore’s Night and Damh the Bard. The July start up music is from Jenna Greene and the closing song is from Tuatha Dea. Following is the detailed playlist with links to artists and some videos of the songs played during the program.
Piano, flute, guitar and synth for the new age section. Homegrown, drums, rock and bardic for the vocal Pagan section. Wonderful combination of sounds in this collection of music. A hearty thank you and much love to all the talents who have made their delicious music available to us here at the Pagan-Musings Podcast Channel. The Musica Pagani show is for them and for you, the listener. Enjoy! and let us know what you think of the line-up by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or commenting on this blog post.
- Jenna Greene – Rise Up Singin’ – Crossroads
- Fiona Joy Hawkins – 600 Years – 600 Years in a Moment
- Fiona Joy Hawkins – The Lost Ballerina – 600 Years in a Moment
- Fiona Joy Hawkins – Running on Joy – 600 Years in a Moment
- Al Conti – The Merchant’s Rose – The Blue Rose
- Al Conti – The Rainbow Bridge – Northern Seas
- Al Conti – Quest for Orpheus – Poeta
- Brian Henke – A Dancing Gnome – A Child’s Garden
- Brian Henke – Willow – Seven Magic Spells
- Brian Henke – It’s a Beautiful Day – Seven Magic Spells
- Meg Bowles – Into the Gloaming – The Shimmering Land
- Meg Bowles – Night Walk Across the Isle of Dream – The Shimmering Land
- Meg Bowles – The Sweetness of Mist – The Shimmering Land
- Mama Gina – Freya’s Lullaby (single)
- Mama Gina – Flicker and Flame (the Firefly Song) – Goddess Kiss’d
- Mama Gina – Sisters Waiting – Goddess Kiss’d
- Frenchy and the Punk – Specter of the Forest and Sea – Elephant Uproar
- Frenchy and the Punk – Orient Express – Elephant Uproar
- Frenchy and the Punk – Rock Paper Scissors – Elephant Uproar
- Blackmore’s Night – The Spinner’s Tale – Dancer and the Moon
- Blackmore’s Night – The Last Leaf – Dancer and the Moon
- Blackmore’s Night – Lady in Black – Dancer and the Moon
- Damh the Bard – Ceridwen & Taliesin – Antlered Crown and Standing Stone
- Damh the Bard – Spirit of Albion – Spirit of Albion
- Damh the Bard – The Land of the Ever Young – The Hills They Are Hollow
- Tuatha Dea – The Blessing – The Tribe
Dancing Hands has been producing some wonderful ASL videos, here is their cover of Rootless by SJ Tucker.
Damh the Bard performs the title track from Antlered Crown and Standing Stone live at the Glastonbury Assembly Rooms.