On Wednesday, April 11, RevKess hosted a special edition of Musica Pagani with guest Jenna Greene. It was a special edition because it was done live. Musica Pagani is usually recorded in advance, but this time RevKess had a guest host with him and wanted to do it live and raw for the listeners.
Jenna Greene is a wonderful guest to have on the show, and this was her third or fourth appearance on the Channel. She’s released two CD’s and is already working out ideas for a third. Crossroads, her debut album, is a beautiful collection of songs showing some of her vocal talent and sharing her song writing skills with the world. Her second album, Wild Earth Child, has just been released and has more of a world fusion feel to the instrumentals, but continues to display her vocal talents.
Jenna joined RevKess to talk about some of the music written, recorded, or produced by Pagan women. After talking a little about each of the artists featured a selection from one of their albums was played for listener enjoyment.
- The Gypsy’s Ribbon – A Perfect Blend – A Taste of the Ribbon
- Leigh Ann Hussey – Greenmantle (ritual mix) – Homebrew
- Shawna Carol – Sacred Pleasure – Goddess Chant
- Wendy Rule – Deity – Deity
- T Thorn Coyle & Sharon Knight – Ancestor Chant – Songs for the Waning Season
- Pandemonaeon – Song of Mari – Dangerous Beauty
- Blackmore’s Night (featuring Candice Night) – Play Minstrel Play
- Jenna Greene – Brigid – Wild Earth Child
- SJ Tucker – Ravens in the Library – Mischief
- Donna Fullman – Oh the Words – Lyrically Speaking
- The Gypsy’s Ribbon – Cosmic Beat – A Taste of the Ribbon
You can listen to the full episode here.