RevKess and Zaracon freely admit that the Pagan Weekly News is not part of any recognized mainstream news service. They do however endeavor to provide as accurate of information as they can during their broadcasts, often fact checking before, during, and after each broadcast to make sure that their information is correct. That said, PWN has earned a reputation in the Pagan world as a source for news.
Beginning the show with updates on the Marion Zimmer Bradley scandal and the discrimination issues Seekers Temple is facing in Beebe, AR (pt. 1, pt. 2), they moved to other cases of religious discrimination and separation of church and state in the United States. In the second hour Zaracon had to excuse himself for health reasons. RevKess moved into a discussion of how to discern truth from fiction in the news media.
- A Pagan priest in Huntsville, AL has become the center of national media coverage because of the city council changing their agenda and denying him the duty of the opening invocation for their June session.
- Online source of information on religious tolerance, Wiccan section of the site.
- SCOTUS’s recognition of Wicca and Santeria as religions protected under the law.
- PWN Intro courtesy Aetopus
- Wendy Rule – From the Great Above to the Great Below – Black Snake
- Dragon Ritual Drummers – Zombi – Passage
- Lia Scallon – Mystery of Life – The Luminous Pearl
- Frenchy and the Punk – Make it Happen – Hey Hey Cabaret