Murf, *K8, Michelle and Phil were all around the table this morning for the second 2015 edition of Murphy’s Magic Mess on KZUM in Lincoln, NE. With a hodge podge of New Age, Pagan, and fun music and stories they shared their laughter, their time, and their joy with the listeners.
A note to those who were listening, Yes by Bone Poets Orchestra did not actually play during the two hour time slot, it instead was the launch song for Lavender Hill as the musicians are a poly family and that fits right in with the general theme of LavHill on KZUM.
- Deity – Wendy Rule -Deity
- Patterns Of Sun and Shade – Kathryn Kaye – Patterns of Sun and Shade
- Last Dance – Neil Tatar & David Darling – Where Did the Time Go
- Tesla’s Dream – Timothy Wenzel – Summon the Wind
- Other Planets – Erik Scott – Spirits
- Ys – Alan Stivell – Renaissance of the Celtic Harp
- King of the Faeries – Aine Minogue – The Twilight Realm
- Fairies Last Song – Waterboys – Appointment with Mr. Yeats
- Grey the Day – Betsy Tinney – Release the Cello
- In Our Place – Carmen Rubino – Aquarian Dream
- Two Monks – Jim Weise – Tales from Cultures Near and Far
- Dreamtime – Elvendrums – Gateway to Faerie
- Yidaki – Elvendrums – Gateway to Faerie
- Mishiamagu – Tuatha Dea feat. Celia – The Tribe
- Rite of Passage – Douge MacLean – Rite of Passage
- Allein Duinin – Tuatha Dea – Tuatha Dea
- Wisp of a Thing – Tuatha Dea – Tufa Tales
- The Goddess of Letting Go – Mama Gina – Goddess Kiss’d
- Sisters Waiting – Mama Gina – Goddess Kiss’d
- The Wild in Me – Cronilus – Threshold
- Urban Druid – Cernunnos Rising – Urban Druid
- Yes – Bone Poets Orchestra – Belladonna Smiles
Michelle is a “new” addition to the Mess. She is not officially a Minion yet, but she is getting some training on the boards and is encouraged to bring in some of her own music selections for use during the show. Michelle hails from the Order of the Red Grail, a local Wiccan church, and has been regularly guesting on the Mess for some time now. Murf recently extended the invitation to her to join the crue and make a Mess of things with the rest of us. Murf and her Minions are looking forward to get her trained on the boards and making her a permanent addition the Mess.
KZUM is coming up on their Spring Donation Drive, one of the two or three times a year the station asks the listeners to donate and support community radio. The drive is from 5 February to 12 February 2015, in time to celebrate the 37th anniversary of KZUM. You can find more information at the web site. The Crue of the Mess will be sharing more information as it becomes available through their Facebook page and during the live broadcasts.